[vdr] Re: channels.conf

On Mon, Sep 13, 2004 at 12:02:27PM +0200, Boris Lenzinger wrote:
> The message that I have in the logs is "The channel is not available".

AFAIK it is related to "ca" value from channels.conf. You need to tell that ca
value is supported by your DVB.
I got this error also when I was recording something and wanted to switch
channel.

BTW are you using subscription card directly with DVB card or phoenix
interface?

--
Free Software - find interesting programs and change them
NetHack - meet interesting creatures, kill them and eat their bodies

Home | Main Index | Thread Index