[vdr] Re: channels.conf

thank you for your answer.

Jacek Popławski wrote:

On Mon, Sep 13, 2004 at 12:02:27PM +0200, Boris Lenzinger wrote:

The message that I have in the logs is "The channel is not available".

AFAIK it is related to "ca" value from channels.conf. You need to tell that ca
value is supported by your DVB.

If I understand well what you say, I have to specify the conditional access code in the channels.conf file (reading the man of channels.conf lead to field 8 in the file).

I got this error also when I was recording something and wanted to switch
channel.

But you cannot switch from a channel to another if the second one is on a different transponder no ? Or did I miss something ?

BTW are you using subscription card directly with DVB card or phoenix
interface?

I'm using common interface with CAM to plug my subscription card (cam is Aston Crypt)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index