[vdr] Re: extended EPG, question/suggestion

> in the extended EPG (shows running now, next etc.) one has a nice way to
> get a
> short and very readable overview for current programs, next programs,
> prime-time, late-night etc.
> I really like that view - is it already possible to extend the number of
> steps
> it cycles through? Maybe it would be possible to make the number of steps
> configurable with extra times each, or, alternatively jump an hour
> back/forward instead?

Sure it is quite simple, but you have to code some lines.
Take a look at my patch KP-Fx-pre3 (vdr-1.2.6)
http://www.vdrportal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=16855&sid=
and there is another plugin for 1.3.x
http://www.vdrportal.de/board/thread.php?postid=187927&sid=#187927

lg, Gerhard

--
NEU: Bis zu 10 GB Speicher für e-mails & Dateien!
1 GB bereits bei GMX FreeMail http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail

Home | Main Index | Thread Index