[vdr] from j2 pins to DB9 to RGBs cable

Hi all,

I have a TT rev 1.5 board with the j2 connector block. The board came with a flat ribbon cable with a 10 pin board connector at one end, and a female DB9 connector at the other end.

Now I want to make a cable with a DB9 male connector at one end and RGBs (four BNC plugs) at the other end (for a plasma that will accept both 3, 4, or 5 lead RGB). Does anyone know what the pin assignments will be?

I have figured out that for 4 cables (RGBS) I will need 8 leads. Three of the cables are R, G, and B. These would have to connect to pins 7, 5, and 3. The other 5 leads I am unsure about. I will need ground leads and sync leads....right? Where are the sync signals...pin 1?

I see that pin 10 is ground...will I have to split this 4 ways, one for each lead?

How about pin 2 (+5v), do I have to use this signal for anything?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tom

Ny versjon av Yahoo! Messenger
Nye ikoner og bakgrunner, webkamera med superkvalitet og dobbelt så morsom

Home | Main Index | Thread Index