[vdr] VDR 1.3.12 buffer optimizations

Sorry, there's no new version of VDR yet, but I've done some
optimizing on the buffer handling in cRemux, which appears to
avoid buffer overflows when several recordings are done.

A patch against VDR version 1.3.12 can be found at

  ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.3.12-optbuf.diff

Maybe some of you can give this a try and check whether it
enables you to do more recordings on the same device than before.

There still appears to be a problem with the buffering in cTSBuffer,
which I have tried to improve by only reading if there is more
than 10000 bytes of free space in the buffer. I'm still working
in that area...

Klaus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index