[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: Tvonscreen 0.6.0

On Sunday 19 Sep 2004 20:13, Jürgen Schmitz wrote:
> TVonscreen 0.6.0 is available.
>
> It supports vdr 1.2.6 adn 1.3.x. Many new features have been added and
> bugs have been fixed.
>
> TVonscreen shows the EPG data in the typical way a TV magazine
> does. The channels are shown from left to right, 3 on one screen.

After removing a few brackets from magazine.c it compiles fine with gcc 3.4.1.

Unfrotunately, it does strange things with my dxr3 output! I get very bizarre
behaviour! When I first start the plugin it looks OK. As I move left or
right, a box appears hanging off the screen in the top, left corner of the
screen! As I move left and right, this contains the channel which should be
in the centre (and the help text appears in there too), whilst the contents
of the original three columns do not change (the titles do!). The right-most
column starts changing when I move far enough to the right! It's a bit hard
to explain!

Back to 0.5.1 for me, I think!

Cheers,

Laz