[vdr] Re: Preferred language setting

Gregoire Favre wrote:

There is no such setting, yet, but I do want to implement one
later.

A patch was sent to this ml which implement this ;-)
the patch is here

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.vdr/13529

It works very well, kudos to the author, but I hope that Klaus can come up with something even better, like a submenu to select among all available languages instead of just two ;-)
(of course this patch can still be useful to change default ordering of languages)

Bye
--
- Yo también quiero una Europa libre de Patentes de Software -
- I want a Software Patents Free Europe too! And you? -