[vdr] Re: Which analog card for analog-plugin

Hi Kai,

Kai Steinbach said:

> I went for the PVR250 and got it to work almost straight away. Hence I
> totally recommend that. Again: YMMV

What means do you use for output? I have the problem that the PVR250 is
the only TV-card in my box, since I basically want to have a
harddisk-recorder controlled via VDRadmin (no direct output). But I don't
get the card to work with the analogTV plugin...

--
Visit my Blog under http://www.spengler-netz.de/geeklog/

Home | Main Index | Thread Index