[vdr] Re: What's BBCi and is it possible to receive it with vdr?

Gavin Hamill wrote:
On Tue, Sep 28, 2004 at 07:27:08PM +0200, Luca Olivetti wrote:

I hope that someone someday will reverse engineer it (as they did for the media highway epg), but for the moment bleb.org will do ;-)

Search the linux-dvb or vdr mailing lists... I definately remember someone mentioning they had worked out the format Sky send the EPG in, and it was unencrypted...
I found the thread :-(