[vdr] Re: Multiple languaghes

From: <anders@sandell.net>

> Hi,
>
> Installed the patch, and yes Eurosport seems to put one language on the
> right channel and another on the left. Now I have the ability to choose
> between swedish/danish and finnish/norwegian ......
>
> Is this taken care of through the "standard" decoders, like the one Canal
> Digital provide when you sign up for their service? I cant remember having
> this problem before.

I have a made a patch that works for me, well almost perfectly, it sometimes
happens that it selects the wrong audiochannel, but a simple channel switch
back and forth fixes that:).

Feel free to fix this problem, and any other you happend to find, just
notice me
about the fixes:)

Just remember to "make clean" before compiling, dunno why but some people
have had problems with this:)
And please dont use both patches since they are just 2 diffrent way's of
doing
the same thing, and will surely not work well togheter:)

Regards
Bjørnar Nilsen