[vdr] Minimum hardware requirements for vdr-xine?

Hello,

I´m running vdr-xine with the following configuration:

P3/800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, nVidia GeForce3 Ti

I´ve selected the xv driver in xine and no
de-interlace.

However, the video playback isn´t smooth at all and I
get audio interruptions all the time.

What are the minimum hardware requirements for good
usage of vdr-xine, what are your experiences? Is the
original nVidia-Driver any better for xine than the
one supplied with SuSE (which I use currently)?

Greetings
Ralf

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 100MB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden: http://mail.yahoo.de

Home | Main Index | Thread Index