[vdr] Can't compile softdevice?

Hi all... I've read some of the previous messages on this topic and it hasn't
helped me.  I try and compile softdevice and I get this:

In file included from video-dummy.h:11,
                 from softdevice.c:21:
video.h:21: error: `cWindow' was not declared in this scope
video.h:21: error: `Window' was not declared in this scope
video.h:21: error: invalid data member initialization

and several other errors.  I've checked my paths in Makefile and everything
looks ok.  I've installed the last stable release of ffmpeg.  Not sure what
else to check.

The only reason why I'm now looking at softdevice is because I can't get Xine
to compile and see the vdr plugin.  I'm running Debian sid and I let it
(accidentally) upgrade the xine I compiled.  I'ved downloaded the latest
xine-lib and xine-ui but xine-ui just won't compile.  I get this error:

make[3]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/xine-ui/misc'
test ! -f xine-bugreport && ln -s xine-check xine-bugreport
make[3]: *** [xine-bugreport] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/xine-ui/misc'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/xine-ui/misc'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/xine-ui'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

It's xine 0.99 using the xine plugin 0.3.4.  Should I be using a newer version
or is this it?  Has anyone got it to compile?

Norm

Home | Main Index | Thread Index