[vdr] Re: Latest status of FE_HAS_LOCK problem?

Am Samstag, 16. Oktober 2004 14:50 schrieb Simon:
> I've patched 2.6.8.1 kernel with the driver patch and also with
> http://www.linuxtv.org/mailinglists/vdr/2004/07-2004/msg00383.html
> and have not had any non-recoverable failures since. That is lockups

I am running a Kernel 2.6.6 *without* DVB Patches. The above patch cured all
my problems with VDR too:
- black screen when heavily zapping, needing to do a full VDR Restart plus
reload DVB Drivers, is gone
- fw_cmd_idle errors are completely gone

VDR runs MUCH more stable now, i can zap for hours and VDR stays on Stage ;)

Ciao, Dominique

Home | Main Index | Thread Index