[vdr] Re: Latest status of FE_HAS_LOCK problem?

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

Yes, but which one?
There seem to be several patches...
quite. I found the following on my hard disc as well. Its clearly based
on the 383 message. After more careful checking its actually this (575)
that my setup currently has. sorry for the mistake, too many patches
collected.

Is it this one: