[vdr] EPG summary descriptions off by one when using timer

I have started to notice that when using vdr-1.3.12, the descriptions of my recordings are actually descriptions of the previous show (when I look at the "summary" of something in the recordings menu). If I manually record something, the EPG description summary is correct. This seems to only be a problem if I set a recording on a timer. Has anyone else experienced this behavior?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index