[vdr] Re: EPG summary descriptions off by one when using timer

Darren Salt wrote:
I demand that C.Y.M may or may not have written...

[snip]

I also failed to mention that when I look at the EPG for "Now/Next", there
is usually a timer indicator representing a "t" that is displayed next to
the shows that are to be recorded.

No "T"?

I'll give you an example of what I mean. Lets say I have show "X" and show "Y". Show "X" starts at 19:30 and show "Y" starts at 20:00. I go into the guide and select show "Y" to record on a timer. This is what I see in the guide now:

Sat 16 18:30 blah blah
Sat 16 19:30 t Show "X"
Sat 16 20:00 t Show "Y"
Sat 16 20:30 blah blah

I believe this behavior is related to viewing the description summary of the previous show in VDR's "Recordings" menu. The recordings menu will now display the summary of show "X" when I select show "Y". This only seems to happen when using timers.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index