[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.3.13

Hi,

I just updated the Darren salt packages of VDR on my system and now VDR has trouble tuning to channels. I get the message "ERROR: failed to tune to channel n "blah" and ERROR: Can't start Transfer Mode! in the logs.

I tried deleting and recreating the dvb devices using MAKEDEV dvb, reloading the dvb modules and rebooting the machine. Still can't tune.

My machine has a full featured card for TV out and two budget DVBT cards. Significantly I KNOW VDR is succesfully tuning the frontends as if I scan the signals on the frontend I find the channels to which VDR claims to have failed to tune.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Michal Dobrzynski

Home | Main Index | Thread Index