[vdr] Re: AC3overDVB patch for vdr-1.3.13?

Michal Dobrzynski a écrit :
Fair enough. But how vanilla is vanilla? Completely unchanged? How about non functionality related changes simply for making it fit in a distribution (such as Debian)? I guess that would only include how and where files are arranged and nothing in the core of VDR.
I don't know Darren's packages, but I think they are somehow related to other VDR Debian packages out there : check the debian/patches/00list file, for uncommented lines. Those uncommented lines relate to patches that are automatically applied at package generation. They also are automatically removed after generation, so a simple diff won't necessarily show differences between your package and the vanilla VDR.

--
NH

Home | Main Index | Thread Index