[vdr] Displaying radio station names in vdr-streamdev

Hi,

I want to use xmms to listen to my sat radio stations. Basically, it works
fine using a playlist like,

http://192.168.20.1:3000/ES/485
http://192.168.20.1:3000/ES/486
http://192.168.20.1:3000/ES/487
http://192.168.20.1:3000/ES/488
http://192.168.20.1:3000/ES/489

The only issue is, xmms displays only the last part of the URL after
start, i.e. the channel number. Only after selecting a station and the
pre-buffering stage, the station name is displayed. Is there any way to
have xmms display the station names directly after start? Generating
an .m3u playlist with the station names from channels.conf is not
the problem - the question is, is there a URL syntax that will be
understood by both xmms and streamdev? I tried various things, like
http://192.168.20.1:3000/ES/417#blabla or something but looking at the
streamdev source code there seems no way without patching streamdev.

Any idea?

--
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a rigged
demo.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index