[vdr] Re: OSD fixed - now how to fix dropped frames?

Le lun 01/11/2004 à 11:18, Reinhard Nissl a écrit :

> Does one of this channels provide multiple audio streams?

Do subtitles count?

> Please apply this patch which modifies VDR to declare the unwanted PES packets
>   as part of a padding stream. Therefore vdr-xine won't even send this packet
> to xine.
>
> 	http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl/vdr-1.3.14-transfer.patch.gz

Perfect! back to vdr goodness! New interface, fast zapping times...
great! Only the .vVMaAmax. A/V delta messages appear now as they did
with the older version

Want more work? =;-p

The only thing left now (I promise...) is zapping from the BBC
transponder to CNN on BskyB gives a garbled image. You must go from full
screen mode to window and back again to clear the video. This looks like
a xine bug which has to do with moving from 16:9 stream to a 4:3 one.
Zapping back the other way has the same problem. Seen that before?

Thanks again

Cheers

Tony

--