[vdr] Re: vdr with vdr-xine : "Restart" does not restart VDR

I demand that Nicolas Huillard may or may not have written...

> Darren Salt a écrit :
>>> #09_reload
>> This one. I can cause the same problem here...

>> Memory says that 1.3.12 doesn't have the Exit label in vdr.c:main() so,
>> with the above patch applied ('dpatch-edit-patch 09_reload'), the
>> following UNTESTED patch should work:

> Is this patch (or absence of) related to the fact that runvdr does not
> restart VDR? Or is it only related to the fact that VDR will react to
> SIGUSR1?

(Assuming that you mean the inline patch which you've snipped...)

Both. Without this, |Interrupted| remains 0 unless some different signal is
received and vdr will use as much CPU time as it can. You want to apply that
patch or upgrade...

| Debian,     | s zap,tartarus,org            | Northumberland
| RISC OS     | @                             | Toon Army
|   <URL:http://www.youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk/progs.packages.html>

Be security conscious. National defence is at stake.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index