[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.3.15

Luca Olivetti wrote:

> > Then vdr attaches the receiver (and reacts again on user
> input) and all
> > work the same way it did before 1.3.14.
>

> So simply commenting out the "if (!HasLock.." in
> AttachReceiver should
> be enough? No other ill effects?

Yes, I think it should be enough. (But if you have the "unknown picture
type" problem, like me sometimes, this isn't a real solution)

> >>Note that
> >>in my plugin I already had to workaround the autoupdate
> >>feature for the
> >>same reason.
> >>

> > This is another problem which has to be solved. (I will look how you
> > solved this)
>
> Well I don't think that rotor has the same problem, since I think a
> diseqc motor will cut power to the lnb while moving.

No, it's also a problem with rotors. The lnb gets power also when the
diseqc motor is moving.
(Some people have problems because some DVB-cards cannot supply enough
power for the motor and the lnb)

Thomas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index