[vdr] Re: vdr with vdr-xine : "Restart" does not restart VDR

Darren Salt a écrit :
I demand that Nicolas Huillard may or may not have written...

Darren Salt a écrit :

#09_reload
This one. I can cause the same problem here...

Memory says that 1.3.12 doesn't have the Exit label in vdr.c:main() so,
with the above patch applied ('dpatch-edit-patch 09_reload'), the
following UNTESTED patch should work:

Is this patch (or absence of) related to the fact that runvdr does not
restart VDR? Or is it only related to the fact that VDR will react to
SIGUSR1?
(Assuming that you mean the inline patch which you've snipped...)
I meant "09_reload", which is what the snipped patch was related to. I think we talk about the same thing.

Both. Without this, |Interrupted| remains 0 unless some different signal is
received and vdr will use as much CPU time as it can. You want to apply that
patch or upgrade...
The snipped patch does not seem to work as expected, but I didn't have the time to double check, and I now understand how it's meant to work... I'll either make it work or upgrade (easier).
Thanks for your work.

--
NH

Home | Main Index | Thread Index