[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-chanorg-0.0.5

Version 0.0.5 always availlable at : http://www.freewebs.com/sadhome/

Changelog :

Can compile with vdr-1.3.15 (with new channels fonction) and stil compile
with previous version (tested on vdr-1.3.13)
Correcting lack of main menu's entry internationalization (thanks to all
who point this to me!)

Adding russian translation (thanks to
Вячеслав
Диконов ... apologize for not
writing down your name in the plugins History file, due to codepage
issue... if you want, I can write down your email instead)
Adding channel name in title bar when selecting group to affect to.
Thanks to Thomas for pointing out that.

Enjoy and let me know if anything goes wrong!

Sad

Home | Main Index | Thread Index