[vdr] Re: vdr-1.3.15 doesn't work well with a steerable dish

The second problem is "solved" by the attached patch (as long as the dish doesn't take more than 5 minutes to reach the target position). The proper solution would probably be to check that the dish is positioned, but I don't know how to do it inside of recorder.c (since cFileWriter doesn't know which device is sending it data).

I'm going to give this patch a try to see it fixes the "video data stream broken" error i was getting with recordings on a timer. I am not using a steerable dish, but it appears to be almost the same problem I was experiencing with NPTL enabled. Thanks!

Home | Main Index | Thread Index