[vdr] vdr 1.3.13 - function keys not working in OSD

Hello,

as my remote is broke, I tried using the keyboard to control vdr. I mapped red, green, yellow, and blue to F1 - F4 function keys. I also mapped "record" to another function key.

When I hit the record function key when watching the recording starts as suspected. However, when the OSD is active, the function keys do not work anymore. E.g. when displaying the menu, hitting F1 to start recording doesn't work. When in the EPG menu hitting F1 to start a scan does not work either.

Is this a bug or a feature? :-)

Cheers,
Bernd

Home | Main Index | Thread Index