[vdr] Re: Volume

Tony Houghton wrote:
For some reason I lost sound earlier. After trying lots of things I
noticed CurrentVolume was 0 in setup.conf. I tried several values, 255
eventually got it working. Is that the maximum value?
255
I've got a Hauppauge "grey" remote with no separate volume controls, but
the left and right arrows are marked Vol-/+. When I press them the OSD
appears but nothing else seems to happen.

You could use the user key (red, green, ...) for the volume by defining the key in macro.conf (or something like that).
But the problem is that the repetion will not work.

It could be good if the user can choose what does some key ie in this case make the left and right arrows change the volume, instead of navigating in group of channel.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index