[vdr] Re: Sound stopped working via my FF DVB-S card

On 13/11/2004, at 10:45 AM, Michal Dobrzynski wrote:

Suddenly and spontaneously sound stopped working via my FF DVB-S card. I just turned on the TV this morning and no sound. No sound on any of the channels or on recordings. Also no sound via the rear connector on the card. Can these things just fail spontaneously this way? :(

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Regards,
Michal Dobrzynski

WAHOO!! BASTARD THING WORKS!

I had a sudden revelation. Maybe the volume in vdr is off! This would be strange as I don't have any controls mapped for volume control in vdr. So I telnet into port 2001 and look at the volume. Sure enough it's 0. So I set it to 255 and now I have sound. Thank god.

Anyone have amy idea how this could spontaneously happen overnight?

Regards,
Michal Dobrzynski

Home | Main Index | Thread Index