[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] yaepg-0.0.2

On 13/11/2004, at 1:44 AM, Malcolm Caldwell wrote:

I don't think this is final as I cannot see all my channels, but at
least the segfault is gone now!

(Michael's channels.conf is a lot like mine: we are both in Australia,
start our numbering at 2, have our next channel as 7 etc)
Hi Malcolm,

I tried removing the :@ lines from my channels.conf file too but this didn't stop yaepg from crashing either. I also tried letting vdr reset the names to those transmitted in the transport stream. This did not help either. I am now considering returning to the OLD channel.conf I had if I can find it to see if that helps. Might turn on channel discovery in vdr and see if that helps yaepg :/

Regards,
Michal Dobrzynski

Home | Main Index | Thread Index