[vdr] Re: Sound stopped working via my FF DVB-S card

On 13/11/2004, at 11:37 PM, HGM.bg ((GMX)) wrote:

Lauri Tischler <> has written on Saturday, November 13, 2004 12:07 PM:

Michal Dobrzynski wrote:

I had a sudden revelation. Maybe the volume in vdr is off! This would
be strange as I don't have any controls mapped for volume control in
vdr. So I telnet into port 2001 and look at the volume.
Dont you have a remotecontroller ?
Of course but volume is not mapped because i use the volumecontroller of
the TV-Set.

/hgm.bg

Same. I used to have it mapped but that almost ended with the vdr box being thrown through the window by my parents. The less duplication of functionality the better. Otherwise remote rage ensues.

Regards,
Michal Dobrzynski

Home | Main Index | Thread Index