[vdr] Re: Rotor plugin commands sending

Sunday, November 14, 2004, 08:56:46, Thomas Bergwinkl wrote:

> I think I don't understand what you mean. When you switch channel there
> is no picture on tv, because you tune to another channel. Which picture
> get disturbed and when (after tuning to the new channel?) ?

The picture on the channel just tuned in. With the diseqc usage
switched off the picture on the same channels is clear from the
"begining".

> Did you only turn of the diseqc usage in the LNB settings or also "Use
> GotoX" in the setup menu of the plugin.

I don't see any difference when setting "Use GotoX..." to yes or no.
With both options the commands are sending the same way.
Further investigation shows that the commands are sending (as well as
the accompanying effect appears) only when the channel just tuned in
is on the transponder with other polarization than the previous one.
I did some "tests"; I have rotated the antenna off the satellite and
began to switch channels. The antenna moves back whenever polarization
changes.

Mariusz

Ponad 400 tysiecy kandydatow na meza? Poszukaj wlasnego!
>>> http://link.interia.pl/f183c

Home | Main Index | Thread Index