KNC1 TV-Station DVB-T
- Interface: PCI
- Inputs: Antenna, CineView Module Connector
- Output: Antenna loop-through (amplified).
The card has a passthrough output, so you can daisy-chain multiple cards to one antenna (if your signal isn't too weak). The card also has a CI connector, which is supported under Linux.
- Philips SAA7146
- tin box: Philips TU1216L
- demodulator location: tin box
- demodulator: Philips TDA10046 @0x08
- PLL: Philips tda6651tt @0x60
PCI device id: 1131:7146 PCI subsystem id: 1894:0030
Making it Work
Works fine under Linux.
- Requires firmware for the TDA10046.
- frontend driver: tda1004x
- The card uses the budget-av driver in Linux
- This card is able to deliver the full MPEG-2 Transport Stream to the host.
- Card driver: budget-av
[http://www.knc1.com/gb/produkte/digital_dvb_t.htm TV-Station DVB-T product page.