[linux-dvb] OSD bugs patch and question about OSD memory

Dear all,

After studying all the capabilities of OSD of the Siemens' board by
displaying a lot of things and reading the driver code, I've found and
corrected the following bugs in the driver (0.8.1 but I see it is still
present in 0.8.2):

file dvb.c (the line number concerns driver v0.8.1):

line 1825:
 -- dc->x0, dc->y0, dc->x0, dc->y0,
 ++ dc->x0, dc->y0, 0, 0,

line 1849:
 -- dc->x0, dc->y0, dc->x1, dc->y1,
 ++ dc->x0, dc->y0, dc->x1-dc->x0, dc->y1-dc->y0,

I've also a question. Which is the amount of memory that the Siemens board
reserves to manage the OSD? This parameter is an useful information in order
to call the OSD_Open primitive with the best parameters (resolution vs
BitPerPixel).

regards.

Olivier AUGER

> ------>>    The speed can kill ==> use Windows   <<------