[linux-dvb] Bug in mpegtools

#Include <hallo.h>

(I used the current CVS-Version of mpegtools)

(IN = av_pes-Stream(s))
(-v 600 = tested with xmovie, NOT with "the hardware" (But i don't think
 that would change anything))

Try 1:
av_pes2p(e)s < IN > OUT1	(I tested av_pes2pes and av_pes2ps)
mplex -v 600 -t MPEG2 -o out.mpg OUT1

The stream is "too small" and Audio stops after some seconds. (xmovie
actually crashed)

Try 2:
av_pes2ts < IN > OUT1
mplex -v 600 -t MPEG2 -i TS_STREAM -o out.mpg OUT1

This one works flawlessly.

Try 3:
pvademux IN
mplex -v 600 -t MPEG2 -i ES_STREAM -o out.mpg IN.mp2 IN.m2v

This one works flawlessly.

Conclusion: An incompatibility between av_pes2p(e)s and mplex. Strange is
that it works with av_pes2ts

Bis denn

---