[linux-dvb] Re: ?: How can I properly tune my DVB-S card with the NAPI

> set_tp(uint *freq, int ttk, int pol, uint srate, int dis)
> {
> 	if (*freq < 11800000) {

I think that should be if (*freq < 11700000) ?

If not, I cannot get RAI 1 11765 v  27500  vpid 160  apid 80  etc.

Also I have been playing with this:
Conditional access works on the 0.8.2 driver, but with using /dev/ost
NOT on some channels, especially Hotbird BBC Prime
BBC_PRIME 10873 v  27500  vpid 620  apid 630  prnr 1506
and some stations close to this freq. (all Viaccess).
The same channels DO work when doing a SelectChannel() as in the /dev/video
API.
Very strange.
Also on the -0.8.1 driver some channels do work in viaccess and /dev/video,
but not all, and you cannot tune BBC...
In 8.2 I can tune BBC via /dev/video, but not using your example code
/dev/ost.
This probably is caused by the same thing as the others have CA problems with.
For the rest ost is cool, nice to be able to channel select and view, ie
connect more then once to the driver :-)

Regards
Jan

---