[linux-dvb] VDR in a busybox environiment

Hi Klaus,

I'm working on a small base system for my vdr box, which is mostly based
on busybox (0.60).

But due to a limitation from busybox I need two programms from the GNU
textutils:

One "problem"-program is `sort`, because you use `sort -df` in
recording.c and busybox know only the parameters -u, -r or -n.

Is it possible to bypass the need of "-df"?
I tried to understand the logic with some example file names, but I did
not find the reason.

The next program is df. You use `df -m -P` in tools.c
Busybox don't know the parameter -P(osix compatible) but the output is
similar to the output of `du` *with* the parameter above
(the only difference with or without -P is one linefeed between the
listed resource and the numbers).
I think you can strip it without any changes in the code.

btw: VDR is running pretty good in 32 MB Ram with my downsized system.

Alfred