[linux-dvb] Re: VDR in a busybox environiment

Alfred Zastrow wrote:
> One "problem"-program is `sort`, because you use `sort -df` in
> recording.c and busybox know only the parameters -u, -r or -n.
>
> Is it possible to bypass the need of "-df"?
> I tried to understand the logic with some example file names, but I did
> not find the reason.

Actually, I implemented the sort call in vdr.
The -d stands for "dictionary order" and the -f stands for "fold case",
so -df sorts in dictionary order with upper/lower case being treated
the same way. Both options are just "nice to have", but in no way
critical. Heck, you can even remove the whole sort without doing
any real damage (of course the list would not be sorted then).

Carsten.