[linux-dvb] Re: Video Disk Recorder version 0.90

Hi Matjaz,

You have apparently a great deal of experience with the AC3 stuff :-),
what do you think about the downmix implementation in newer ac3dec
version (like http://www.linuxvideo.org/devel/data/ac3dec.tar.gz).

Would it yield better results?

Andreas