[linux-dvb] All works now!

Hi!
Thanks to the hints givan by anybody! Now anything works gread apart a
couple of hints that seem to be in the DVB-s driver code. There seems to
be something that is not right with the CI detection: the driver simply
expects for the board to detect it, then send an IRQ to the PC to advise
of its presence: the thing that is quite random is that all this works
just some times, not ALWAYS. The thing that I ask now is:
Why should the driver wait for the ARM to detect that? Couldn't we just
trigger the ARM to do than on driver boot? Why doesn't the armboot
procedure reset that? Maybe the driver should reset the arm during init
in another moment... Who can give some hints and possibly an API of the
ARM Firmware? Is there some kind of docs? Which is the status of the
gnufirmware?
Sorry for the explosion of questions ;P.
Ciao Massimiliano