[linux-dvb] DivX on DVB with MPlayer - new list!

Hi,

I've just commited the new mpegpes/dvb driver of MPlayer.
It's able to play any YV12 25fps video via the DVB card, for
example DivX/Mpeg4/MJpeg avi/asf and non-standard mpeg movies!
For details, read DOCS/DVB in mplayer CVS.

A few words about my near-future plans:
- audio playback through the DVB card (currently it uses soundcard)
- display OSD and subtitles using DVB card's OSD feature
- better (more fluent) playback of non-25fps movies
- more speed optimizations
- YUY2 support (for win32 codecs, like Indeo5 and WMV 7/8)
- realtime transcoding between mpeg2 <-> mpeg4 (partial decompression)

I've just created a new mailling list for the MPlayer & DVB topic.
If you're interested, please subscribe:

I will post mplayer DVB-related announces there, and you can ask/discuss
your DVB-related mplayer problems there.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

--
mailto:arpi@thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu