[linux-dvb] DVB hardware check possible?

Hello,

I installed a second DVB-s card, which I bought as an DATA-only card and
added the missing RAM as explained some time ago here by Thomas Mungai
(http://linuxtv.org/mailinglists/linux-dvb/2001/05-2001/msg00657.html) .

But I was not very successfull in using it, because when I tried it (with
VDR) I got once some seconds recorded (but never again :-(( ),
before I got an "ARM crashed" message. I get this messages very often.

So here's my question: Is there any chance to do some deeper testing of
the card hardware?
I would especcially like some code to test the ARMs SDRAM memory.

Is there any chance? I hope, this are just some few lines of code I can
insert (or maybe its allready there with an DEBUG=test_arms_memory ? ;-))
and no hard or impossible stuff to do.

Thank you for any advice!

Joerg