[linux-dvb] Re: Pinnacle PCTVSAT

Hello Dan,

I know. I am interested. A driver is in the works, might be available next
week or so.
However, the data sheet for the cx24106 (HM1211) used on my card
is nowhere to be found on the web.

--
"Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ;)"