[linux-dvb] Hauppauge, again...

Hello,
finally I'll buy a satellite card, and probably I'll buy an Hauppauge.
I've seen two versions, "WinTV Nova" and "WinTV DVB's": both these cards
are supported for Linux (through Siemens driver), there are "only" 3
hardware differences:

- audio (via-PCI in Nova, "dedicated" in DVB's);
- CI expansion in DVB's, nothing in Nova;
- TV out in DVB's, nothing in Nova.
- of course, Nova is less expensive...

OK, now suppose that I have no problem for audio (no problem for PCI),
and suppose that... I can use the satellite card without a CI interface
to view ALL channels (because of a software decryption, for "scientific
purposes"...). And no problem for TV-out.

Why not to buy Nova card?
Have you had some negative experiences with Nova (or DVB's)?
Of course, both the cards use SAA7146a chip... I think...

I must buy a card in very few days, can you help me?

--
saluti,
aded

PS for international people: I apologize for my bad bad English!!!