[linux-dvb] Re: Is there any function to read the current frequencyof the frontend device?

Andreas Oberritter wrote:

> On Sat, 2002-04-06 at 13:09, Stefan Post wrote:
> > Is there any function to read the current frequency of the frontend
> > device?
> > or in general to all parameters which were set via the FE_SET_PARAMETERS
> > command?
>
> Im not sure but I think you can use FE_GET_EVENT at any time after
> tuning, which will return a FrontendParameters struct if tuning did
> succeed.
>
>   obi

thanks for your fast response but FE_GET_EVENT only returns a
FrontendParameters struct
the first time after tuning (Completion_Event).
At secound time it returns only the FrontendStatus because of a
Failure_Event.

Stefan