[linux-dvb] video signal not gone

hey again list,

I reported that the composite output of my DVBs 1.3 is broken. I don't get
any video signal, only audio is present. Now I build a little connector for
the J2 like described on
http://www.lindy.cc/local/LinuxDVB.nsf/e95ed8396fac68cfc1256a010064762b/f50a
46f693a7e5b6c1256a0300654f91?OpenDocument . I choosed the SVHS version on
the left, because I just wanted to test, if I still get a signal over the
J2. I was ready and connected the VDR to my TV. And "surprise", I get a
video signal. But the picture is only black/white and is flickering. It's
like a not well tuned channel on cable or "terrestisch".
Is it possible, that it is my fault, that the picture is like described? Or
does this mean my card is gone? Ok, I can still use it as secondary
interface. My only problem with the DVBs 2.1 is, that I don't have a
connector for the mini DIN so I ca not use it as primary interface.
Any suggestions on how to connect the DVBs 2.1 to the TV or how to fix my
DVBs 1.3?

greetz and thx,

Matthias Queisler