[linux-dvb] Re: video signal not gone

the same thing occured to me some time ago. Just a very weak signal coming from
the composite output, same on J2. However, the SVHS output still worked, using
vidmode=2. Pin 5 should at least give a black/white picture when connected to a
composite input. Are you sure you hooked up your tv in the right way?

Ruurd.