[linux-dvb] Re: CAMs - the never ending story...

Stefan.Hagendorn@lindy.cc writes:

> maybe my english is just too bad, but could it be possible that you
> didn't answer any of the questions Klaus asked ???

My intention was not to answer Klaus' questions, but to comment his
mail, since he proposed that a missing CAM support of the driver could
eventually be dangerous for the LinuxTV project, since Linux users
might be forced to use the softcam which is illegal.

> Your answer sounds to me like it is from a politican. Much written
> but not much told.

I am not in a position to speak in the name of convergence, since I
don't work for the company anymore.

However, as a founder of the LinuxTV project, my answer to Klaus'
question is, that there were simply more important things to do for
the driver developers, like for example publishing and implementing
the Linux DVB API.

yours sincerely

Martin
--
Martin Springer                        GPG Key-ID  1024D/23058565
Rosenthaler Str. 9                     ph/  +49 (0)30- 28 30 08 1