[linux-dvb] Re: CAMs - the never ending story...

Am 14.04.2002 23:24:15, schrieb Martin Springer <dtv@camorra.org>:

>I am not in a position to speak in the name of convergence, since I
>don't work for the company anymore.

Oops.. didn't know that when I wrote my last mail. Got yours to late. But I'm still sure that those
who it was addressed to will know it.

>However, as a founder of the LinuxTV project, my answer to Klaus'
>question is, that there were simply more important things to do for
>the driver developers, like for example publishing and implementing
>the Linux DVB API.

Of course.. but fixing CAM-support and adding access to e.g. internal CAM-menus should also be
part of the implementing-section, and IMHO NOT a less important one. Publishing may raise
interest, but in the end only implementing will sell...

Greetings,  Marcus