[linux-dvb] Obtaining information about tuned frequency

Hi everybody,

is there some kind of tool or command to obtain the frequency the
dvb-card is tuned to? Especially for the nova- or budget-cards?

I'm using my card for both - sat-ip and digital-tv. So I'd like to write
a small script within my ip_up-procedure, which checks if the dvb-card
is tuned to the right freq for ip-networking and otherwise calls dvbtune
to tune the card and set up the network-interface.

Any ideas?

--
Best regards
Wolfgang Wershofen                          mailto:wolfgang@wershofen.com