[linux-dvb] Re: Nova card drops packets, but tuner reports 0 BER& 0 Uncorr blocks

Steve Brown writes:
 > For testing, I eliminated xine and my code and am using dvbtune to set
 > the tuner and report tuner status and a hacked test_dvr to audit the pid
 > cc's. I have an 8k array for the cc's so I can audit the whole feed.

Could you please always read blocks of 512*188 bytes from PID 0x2000
and check with your program if these errors (in any of the PIDs)
occur at or near or at similar offsets of multiples of these
512*188 byte blocks?

Ralph